I've had some pretty big posts—big concept posts, I guess—rattling around a while in my brain. But I haven't worked out how to articulate some of these ideas.
So instead I thought I'd steal some beautiful Instagrams from my Posts You've Liked feed (credited with click thru and below ofc) and do a little mind dump.
- I'm not gonna let myself buy from Amazon anymore.
- Kristen Stewart's birthday was this week. I still have a weird thing for Kristen Stewart.
- I have no desire to watch films anymore. Old or new. I went to film school. This concerns me. But only when I allow myself to think about it.
- I want to read Outlander so I can watch sexy Scottish men on telly.
- Where can I buy clothes that aren't made in a sweatshop or from sketchily obtained raw materials? Is it People Tree, Kuyichi, and charity shops for the rest of my life?